Thursday, March 10, 2016

One more Donors Choose Project for Otter Boxes :) Help Please :)

Hi Parents/Friends, 

I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I've created a classroom project request through DonorsChoose.org, an award-winning charity. 

Donations of any size will help my kids. Right now, any contribution you make to my project will be doubled by #BestSchoolDay. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get heartfelt thank yous from my class and photos of your gift in action. 

Here's my classroom request: 

You may click the link below....

Otterboxes For iPad Minis

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/otterboxes-for-ipad-minis/1915188/?rf=email-system-2016-03-proposal_eligible_autodonationmatch-teacher_1807789&challengeid=288495&utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_eligible_for_auto_donation_match&utm_swu=4252

To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, just make a contribution on that project page - donations will be doubled automatically, but only while funding lasts. 

If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. My students and I greatly appreciate your support. 

Thank you so much,
Miss Ignatiadis

No comments :

Post a Comment